Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org> on 2014/11/18 13:30:27 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Giraph 1.1.0 RC2

Hi!

with 3 binding +1, one non-binding +1,
no 0s or -1s the vote to publish
Apache Giraph  1.1.0 RC2 as the 1.1.0 release of
Apache Giraph passes. Thanks to everybody who
spent time on validating the bits!

The vote tally is
  +1s:
      Claudio Martella (binding)
      Maja Kabiljo (binding)
      Eli Reisman (binding)
      Roman Shaposhnik  (non-binding)

I'll do the publishing tonight and will send an announcement!

Thanks,
Roman (AKA 1.1.0 RM)

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Giraph 1.1.0 RC2

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 2:59 PM, Maja Kabiljo <ma...@fb.com> wrote:
> Thank you for your work on release, Roman!

Thank you guys for voting and helping from your side! I still
need to push the website (which is happening right now).
Once that is done, I'll send a formal announcement.

Posted by Maja Kabiljo <ma...@fb.com>.

Posted by Avery Ching <ac...@apache.org>.