Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by krv <vi...@onmobile.com> on 2008/08/25 14:28:41 UTC

Avoiding use of AutowireUMOManagerFactoryBean with Spring configuration

Hi,

I have embedded Mule in our application which is mainly based on Spring
configurations. So I have configured all the Mule properties, definitions,
connectors, etc as beans. Following all the examples and seeing the
documentation I have used 'AutowireUMOManagerFactoryBean' for dependency
injections.

Now the 'AutowireUMOManagerFactoryBean' seems to be causing the problem as I
am not able to figure out exactly which bean is used for my Transaction
Management. Hence I have removed the 'AutowireUMOManagerFactoryBean' and
trying to set the beans myself.

I am facing a problem now. I have configured an endpoint as a bean and given
the endpointName. I am trying to send a message to that endpoint using the
endpointName which I assumed would resolve to the endpoint I have configured
above. But that is not happening and I get the following exception:

org.mule.umo.endpoint.MalformedEndpointException: The endpoint
"sendEndPoint" is malformed and cannot be parsed
	at org.mule.impl.endpoint.MuleEndpointURI.<init>(MuleEndpointURI.java:138)
	at
org.mule.impl.ImmutableMuleEndpoint.getOrCreateEndpointForUri(ImmutableMuleEndpoint.java:634)
	at org.mule.extras.client.MuleClient.getEndpoint(MuleClient.java:870)
	at org.mule.extras.client.MuleClient.getEvent(MuleClient.java:840)
	at org.mule.extras.client.MuleClient.dispatch(MuleClient.java:277)
	at org.mule.extras.client.MuleClient.dispatch(MuleClient.java:263)

I have attached my configuration file for reference -
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19142942/messaging-util-applicationContext.xml
messaging-util-applicationContext.xml . Please reply if you have any related
information.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vivek