Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by An...@it.nrw.de on 2013/05/02 09:17:32 UTC

DotCMIS - StandardAuthenticationProvider

Hello,

I think there might be a bug in the DotCMIS-Framework and I'm not quite sure where to report it. I hope this is the right place.

There seems to be an error in the binding-intf.cs (class: StandardAuthenticationProvider; method: protected virtual void WebServicesAuthenticate(object connection)), line 175:

is:

            PolicyServicePortClient policyServicePortClient = connection as PolicyServicePortClient;
            if (policyServicePortClient != null)
            {
                AddWebServicesCredentials(multiFilingServicePortClient.Endpoint, multiFilingServicePortClient.ClientCredentials);
                return;
            }

should most probably be:

            PolicyServicePortClient policyServicePortClient = connection as PolicyServicePortClient;
            if (policyServicePortClient != null)
            {
                AddWebServicesCredentials(policyServicePortClient.Endpoint, policyServicePortClient.ClientCredentials);
                return;
            }

Otherwise the calling of IPolicyService.ApplyPolicy(string repositoryId, string policyId, string objectId, IExtensionsData extension) runs into:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I'm sorry if this is not the right place to report this kind of thing, but any help would be much appreciated!

Kind Regards
Antonia Baumann

Information und Technik
Nordrhein-Westfalen (IT.NRW)
Postanschrift: Postfach 10 11 05 * 40002 Düsseldorf
Dienstgebäude: Mauerstraße 51 * 40476 Düsseldorf
http://www.it.nrw.de

Ref. 323 * DMS und Workflowmanagementsysteme
Tel.  0211 9449-3181 * Fax
mailto:Antonia.Baumann@it.nrw.de
mailto:Vorgangsbearbeitung@it.nrw.de

Re: DotCMIS - StandardAuthenticationProvider

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
 Hi Antonia,

 Please open an JIRA issue:
 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS