Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Edwin Quijada <li...@hotmail.com> on 2016/01/11 16:25:45 UTC

Upload big file for data

Hi!
I am newbie using Tomcat and I have a problem uploadind a Big file. I wanna upload a big file CSV, 140 mb, but when this begins doesnt happen anything . There is any setting to change for allowing to upload this file. This file has record will be procesed into my app.

Thks in Advance

Re: Upload big file for data

Posted by Edwin Quijada <li...@hotmail.com>.
Sory for missing information
My tomcat is 8.0 , Debian 7.
Tomcat is in front of my app using Grails+Vaadin for interface.

This annotation where will be used in Grails.conf ?

Posted by Kyohei Nakamura <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Edwin