Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2011/05/05 09:19:44 UTC

1.5 RC4 this weekend ?

Hi,

We have ~60 closed tickets since RC3. I think it is time for RC4.
I've never did full release but I'll try to do one this weekend.
If someone wants to fix something before RC4 then please respond to this mail.

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend

Re: 1.5 RC4 this weekend ?

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
+1 nonbinding for me, im waiting for two fixes that will be included in rc4..

Re: 1.5 RC4 this weekend ?

Posted by Emond Papegaaij <em...@topicus.nl>.

Re: 1.5 RC4 this weekend ?

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <ad...@ciseonweb.it>.
Not yet sorry :-), I didn't have much time yet to work on it.

Re: 1.5 RC4 this weekend ?

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <ad...@ciseonweb.it>.
Done. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-3676

Re: 1.5 RC4 this weekend ?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 3:42 PM, Andrea Del Bene <ad...@ciseonweb.it> wrote:
> I've prepared a quick start but I'd prefer attach it to a new issue because
> I think the problem is not strictly related to stateless form.
Please do.
With the patch I guess ? ;-)

Re: 1.5 RC4 this weekend ?

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <ad...@ciseonweb.it>.