Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2010/10/30 12:57:15 UTC

[NOTICE] Preparing to release Maven Linkcheck Plugin

Hi

All scheduled issues for 1.1 are fixed
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MLINKCHECK#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Aroadmap-panel

This will first require a release of doxiatools 1.2.

Unless someone has any objections I'll start these releases shortly.

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: [NOTICE] Preparing to release Maven Linkcheck Plugin

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
Hi Dennis,

Thanks for doing this, the linkcheck plugin is ready IMO. I would just
have liked to take another look at DOXIA-410 before the next linkcheck
release, I think the patch there is good but needs some tweaking. I
don't think I can get to it though for the next days, if not it
shouldn't hold up a release.

Cheers,
-Lukas