Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Faris Backer <fa...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/07 08:37:47 UTC

Does Guacamole support multiple IDPs at same time or migrate IDP to new domain

Hi Team,

UseCase: We are planning to migrate guacamole authentication domain to new one. Currenlty we are using OpenID authentication. mostly the change would be firstname.lastname@olddomain.net to firstname.lastname@newdomain.net. We have couple of query.

1. if there is an option keep both IDPs(old and new) configured during the migration period. Does guacamole supports it?
2. Any guidance who have successfully migrated their IDPs to new domain.

Thanks
Faris Backer