Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Alex Blewitt <Al...@ioshq.com> on 2003/08/16 14:14:24 UTC

Files in j2ee/src?

I just updated my snapshot from the repository, and although there's a
bunch of files in j2ee/target, there aren't any corresponding j2ee/src
files any more -- have these gone walkabout, or is someone moving them
to a different location?

Alex.

Re: Files in j2ee/src?

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@coredevelopers.net>.
Yes, the j2ee module in spec was only temporary.  Sorry for the
inconvenience.

--jason

Re: Files in j2ee/src?

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.