Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Alexander Fedulov <al...@ververica.com> on 2022/05/30 09:17:37 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] FLIP-213: TaskManager's Flame Graphs

Hi Jacky,

Some performance improvements for Flame Graphs related to how the stack
traces are collected were recently merged [1]. Since you are working on a
real-life environment with high parallelism, could you maybe run a couple
of tests to verify that everything still works as expected after the
change? Ideally we should now be able to remove the feature flag for Flame
Graphs, but I would like to collect some data points first.

[1] https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/19228

Thanks,
Alexander Fedulov