Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/06/13 11:10:05 UTC

Re: Icalendar was: Re: svn commit: r784195 - in /ofbiz/trunk: applications/workeffort/config/ applications/workeffort/entitydef/ applications/workeffort/servicedef/ applications/workeffort/src/org/ofbiz/workeffort/workeffort/ applications/workeffort/widget

Thanks to both of you,

This is very interesting!

Jacques

From: "Hans Bakker" <ma...@antwebsystems.com>