Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Ignasi <ig...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/19 09:43:10 UTC

Build configuration

Hi!

The jclouds-labs build was failing due to the build configuration:
when running the build with the "doc" profile activated, it generates
the javadoc of the jclouds-labs project first (the top level pom).
This goal was causing Maven to try to download the dependencies of the
jclouds-labs modules, and the build failed because no snapshot existed
for the cloudsigma2 artifacts (as they are new modules and no snapshot
existed in the Maven repos).

To make the build succeed, I disabled the "doc" profile, run the build
(succeeded), enabled the profile again, and the build also succeeded
and the javadoc was been generated.

This does not seem like a proper build configuration, as it will fail
the same way every time we add a new module (I've had a look at the
main jclouds repo and the "doc" profile configuration is the same).

Does any Maven ninja have an idea about how we could this be properly
configured?