Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/13 12:25:38 UTC

[ALL][DRAFT] Apache Commons Board Report for June 2019

 - Apache Commons is an Apache project focused on all aspects of reusable
   Java components.

## Issues:
 - There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

## Activity:
 - Activity is good with the release of 8 components.

## Health report:
 - While we previously reported migration of all active components that
   remained in Subversion to GitBox, we still have a few clean ups to do.
 - The project is healthy and has welcomed a new PMC member.
 - We are continuing to improve the release process by updating our Maven
   plugins.
 - Mailing activity is good and JIRAs and GitHub PRs are addressed in a
   timely manner for most components.

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 39 PMC members.
 - Alex Herbert was added to the PMC on Thu May 09 2019

## Committer base changes:

 - Currently 148 committers.
 - Last committer addition was Alex Herbert at Wed Jan 30 2019

## Releases:

 - BCEL-6.3.1 was released on Sat Mar 23 2019
 - BUILD-PLUGIN-1.10 was released on Wed Mar 13 2019
 - CONFIGURATION-2.5 was released on Sun May 26 2019
 - CSV-1.7 was released on Tue Jun 04 2019
 - IMAGING-1.0-alpha1 was released on Wed May 01 2019
 - LANG-3.9 was released on Sat Apr 13 2019
 - PARENT-48 was released on Tue Mar 26 2019
 - POOL-2.6.2 was released on Wed Apr 10 2019

## JIRA activity:

Gary

Re: [ALL][DRAFT] Apache Commons Board Report for June 2019

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 8:47 PM Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > On Jun 14, 2019, at 7:48 AM, Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 1:20 PM James Carman <james@carmanconsulting.com
> >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Fair enough.  And very good point.  It only came to mind for me,
> because of
> >> the work stuff.  Thanks
> >>

> > YW. I will post to board@ later today.
>
> Generally many thanks for keeping this up.

YW. I submitted the report this morning.

Gary

Posted by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.