Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Han Nguyen <hn...@us.ibm.com> on 2010/05/15 02:15:48 UTC

how's the string "http://a9.com/-/spec/opensearch/1.1" used in XStream081Configuration.java ?

Hi,
At a quick glance, the string "http://a9.com/-/spec/opensearch/1.1" looks
like one of the namespaces used in the XStream081Configuration.java class.
But does anyone know exactly how the string is used in Shindig?
Is it used to invoke any search? and if so then where does it search and
how Shindig consumes  the search results?
Thanks much!
Han

Re: how's the string "http://a9.com/-/spec/opensearch/1.1" used in XStream081Configuration.java ?

Posted by Paul Lindner <pl...@linkedin.com>.
Correct, it's only used to namespace atom xml responses.

Shindig doesn't have specific opensearch support beyond that.

From:   Paul Lindner <pl...@linkedin.com>
To:     dev@shindig.apache.org
Date:   05/15/2010 08:04 AM
Subject:        Re: how's the string "http://a9.com/-/spec/opensearch/1.1"