Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Peter Dawn <pe...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/31 05:19:42 UTC

PageLink within a PageLink

guys,

i am trying to implement a table cell which contains a image followed
by some text. now i have this table td wrapped in a PageLink. However
this pagelink does not work on the image within the table cell. i mean
only the text acts as a hyperlink (taking me to a different page i
want) but clicking on the image results in nothing. now if i put a
pagelink within a pagelink for the img then it obviously doesnt work
as a PageLink cannot be nested within another PageLink.

So the question is how can i make both my image and text to be hyperlinked.

also i am using tap3.

Cheers.