Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/23 21:02:32 UTC

Apache Tapestry 5.5.0 released

Hello, everyone!

5.5.0 has finally arrived! Here are the release notes with the details:
https://tapestry.apache.org/release-notes-550.html

Here are the highlights:

Support for Java 12 bytecode. TAP5-2588
Support for on-the-fly TypeScript compilation in the tapestry-webresources
module.  TAP5-2591
Ability to use Twitter Bootstrap 3 out-of-the-box (default and same version
provided by Tapestry 5.4), Twitter Bootstrap 4 out-of-the-box (introduced
in Tapestry 5.5.0) or provide your own CSS (in this case, Tapestry doesn't
provide any CSS at all).  TAP5-2612
The If component now has a then parameter.  TAP5-2615

Happy coding!

--
Thiago

Re: Apache Tapestry 5.5.0 released

Posted by "Vangel V. Ajanovski" <aj...@gmail.com>.
I am already using Tapestry 5.5.0 in production for several months
(betas and now final). The application is an online environment for
practicing SQL and taking exams, and beta-3 was heavily in use during
January-February exams. Not many users since it is just for one course,
but no problems whatsoever.

Re: Apache Tapestry 5.5.0 released

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 7:06 PM Carlos Montero Canabal <
carlosmonterocanabal@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you so much Tapestry team! I will use it in my next project.

If it's not confidential, don't forget to tell us about it when it's time!
:)

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 7:23 PM Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for all your hard work, Thiago! There's a lot of great stuff in this
> release.

Thanks, Bob! But, of course, this is the work of the Tapestry team with the
input from the awesome Tapestry community.

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by JumpStart <ge...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Carlos Montero Canabal <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.