Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Daniel Imberman <da...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/09 17:20:27 UTC

Re: How to use Kuberenetes executor with Airflow

Hi Goutham,

Once we fix a few final bugs with the k8s executor (which should be in the
next week). The next step will be to write out documentation for the
kubernetes executor (we have one for the Kubernetes Operator but are
waiting to hear back from CNCF to cross-post with them).

If you look in scripts/ci/kubernetes, you'll see examples of how to build
and deploy airflow within your kubernetes cluster. You'll have the option
of either linking it to a github account or attaching a volume mount for
your DAGs. I also know of some people working on an airflow helm chart at
the moment so hopefully that goes out soon.

cc'ing the dev list in case anyone has similar questions.