Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/29 04:50:13 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New JIRA categories

We've just created new component categories in JIRA.  If you have
reported an issue already in JIRA and it is still open, it would be
helpful if you categorized your own issue for us.  From now on, when
reporting bugs please use one of the following issues:

General - General MyFaces issue.  Not easily categorized in one of the
other categories.

JSF 1.1 - Issue with one of the JSF components.  (Ex. "<h:dataTable>
throws an exception when I do such and such ...")

Sandbox - Report issues with sandbox components using this category.

Tomahawk - Issue with one of the Tomahawk components, etc.  Do *not*
report problems with the "core" JSF classes here.

Tomahawk (RI Compatability) - Use this category to report bugs with a
Tomahawk component that is not compatible with Sun's RI.