Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by George Aroush <ge...@aroush.net> on 2007/01/08 04:13:18 UTC

RE: hi all.

Hi Edward,

Welcome to Lucene.Net and thanks for offering your time to work on
Lucene.Net.

To get committer privilege (an account on ASF so you can write into SVN) you
need to be voted in.  To get voted in, you need to be active participant or
contribute to Lucene.Net.

There is a lot you can do.  JIRA is a good place to start.  Also, the
existing code is a candidate too; just search for "Aroush" in the source
code and you will see some issues that I haven't fully worked out.  If
that's not enough, you can look at the Snowball.Net code and confirm that it
works with Lucene.Net 2.0.

Please let me know so we can coordinate work.

Best regards,

-- George Aroush

  _____