Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by pranav kumar <pr...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/15 08:02:12 UTC

Adding New Index Page with intra-document link, to existing PDF

Hi All,

I wanted to check if we can create a new index page in existing PDF? Also
is it possible to have intra-document link in this newly created index page?

Your reply would be helpful to me.

Thanks,
Pranav

Re: Adding New Index Page with intra-document link, to existing PDF

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Please have a look at the CreateBookmarks.java and the
AddAnnotations.java examples in the source code download.

Tilman