Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Magnanao, Hector" <he...@sap.com> on 2015/08/24 22:21:49 UTC

dependency error

Can someone help me with this error ? It can't seem to get to this url.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project foundation: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.mycompany.app:foundation:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find javax.sql:jdbc-stdext:jar:2.0 in http://maven.aspose.com/artifactory/simple/ext-release-local/ was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of AsposeJavaAPI has elapsed or updates are forc
ed -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]

I have this url setup in my pom file as below:

  <repositories>
   <repository>
       <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id>
       <name>Aspose Java API</name>
       <url>http://maven.aspose.com/artifactory/simple/ext-release-local/</url>
   </repository>
  </repositories>

Hector Magnanao Jr.
SCM Analyst

Fieldglass, Inc.
O: (331) 702-6142
M: (773) 474-3051
Hector.magnanao@sap.com
www.fieldglass.com

Fieldglass is now part of SAP

This email contains confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, distribute or reproduce this transmission (including any attachments). If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by email reply.

Re: dependency error

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Click the url.
<url>http://maven.aspose.com/artifactory/simple/ext-release-local/</url>

There appears to be no artifacts with groupId javax in this repo. Only
stuff under com.

Wayne