Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by kr...@accenture.com on 2016/11/28 07:18:24 UTC

Issues with accessing Apache Httpd Modules

Hi ,
I am trying to access the apache HTTPD modules for Apache version 2.4, through the URL
http://modules.apache.org/
It shows an error:
Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Is there any other way to access the Apache modlues the modules I want to access are : mod_dav and mod_dav_fs.

Thanks and Regards,
Kruthika Krishnan

________________________________

www.accenture.com

Re: Issues with accessing Apache Httpd Modules

Posted by Torsten Krah <kr...@gmail.com>.
If you insist to use that non working url (don't know where you've taken
that url from nor for which reason you want to reach that url. You did
not write what are you searching there) -> just ask the correct mailing
list ...

If you want to look for the docs you are searching this

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/

is imho the url to go.

Look here:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/mod_dav_fs.html
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/mod_dav.html

My last 2 cents about that

Cheers

Torsten

Am Dienstag, den 29.11.2016, 07:51 +0000 schrieb
kruthika.krishnan@accenture.com:

Posted by Torsten Krah <kr...@gmail.com>.
> https://modules.apache.org/

Maybe you're looking for that URL:

http://httpd.apache.org/modules/

... but its nothing you would not have found via the links i'll already
wrote.

RE: Issues with accessing Apache Httpd Modules

Posted by kr...@accenture.com.
Hi Torsten,

This has been tried from various networks , and its still not accessible.

https://modules.apache.org/

The above is the correct url used.

Thanks and Regards,
Kruthika Krishnan

This is the tomcat list, not the httpd one ... but your favorite search engine would easily have answered your question:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__httpd.apache.org_docs_2.4_mod_&d=DgICaQ&c=eIGjsITfXP_y-DLLX0uEHXJvU8nOHrUK8IrwNKOtkVU&r=mdDSftlpf-8PG7e1HDL1_xvgL8zGPczesb7TcBZsNcg&m=SHnSxCR9jWEPOB1SQ5MFKM9Uk6Hd6VywMlr0Mm2I5FY&s=6iBxLBdEjWK7BJxW_QWYZPkbR-Pbq2JrZ0vPqkEDrc4&e=

Cheers

Torsten

Am Montag, den 28.11.2016, 07:18 +0000 schrieb

Posted by Torsten Krah <kr...@gmail.com>.