Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by franck LAMY <fr...@cfort.fr> on 2004/02/26 11:14:00 UTC

Failed to execute pipeline

Hi,

When i execute my application under tomcat 5.0.18, i have the following error :

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.: java.io.UTFDataFormatException: Invalid byte 2 of 3-byte UTF-8 sequence.

Here is my sitemap.xmap file :

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<map:sitemap xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0">

<map:pipelines>

    <map:pipeline>

        <map:match pattern="hello.html">

            <map:generate src="hello.xml"/>

            <map:transform src="page2html.xsl"/>

            <map:serialize type="html"/>

        </map:match>

    </map:pipeline>

</map:pipelines>

</map:sitemap>

Can someone helps me because i turn around .

THANKS