Posted to dev@ace.apache.org by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl> on 2014/10/07 11:15:42 UTC

Board report for October...

Hey all,

Our board report for October is due soon. As always I put up a draft on the wiki for everybody to review, extend or comment on:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=47382603

The board asked us last time to make sure we report on our community, so I tried to incorporate that. Again, feel free to enhance.

Greetings, Marcel

Re: Board report for October...

Posted by Paul Bakker <pa...@luminis.eu>.
Done :-)