Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by "Wunderlich, Tobias" <to...@igd-r.fraunhofer.de> on 2011/10/21 10:34:52 UTC

Solr - ManifoldCFSecurityFilter

Hey guys,

I've got a question concerning the security search component for Solr. To authorize a user I have to send the parameter "AuthenticatedUserName=...". Does this always have to happen directly in the URL or is there another way to send this parameter?

Re: Solr - ManifoldCFSecurityFilter

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
It doesn't have to be in the URL, but is has to be in the solr request
object somehow.

If you want another source for the parameter, please describe what you
are trying to do and maybe we can come up with something different.

Karl