Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Guoben Li <gu...@mycfo.com> on 2002/08/23 18:39:48 UTC

How to Compile mod_webapp.so

Hi everybody,

  I upgraded Apache to 1.3.26 and installed Tomcat 4.0.4.
Now I need mod_webapp.so for them. I downloaded

  jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.0.4-src.tar.gz

but do not know how to compile the module. In README.txt
in webapp subdirectory it was said to do

  ./configure -- with-apxs
  make

but there is no ./configure there.

  Thanks for help/hint.

Guoben Li
P.S.
1. Files in jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.0.4-src:

KEYS  LICENSE  build.xml  common  coyote  gump.xml  http11  jk
lib scandoc util webapp

2. File in webapp subdirectory:

CHANGES  INSTALL.txt LICENSE.txt  Makedefs.in  Makefile.in Makefile.win
README.txt  apache-1.3  apache-2.0  build.properties.in  build.xml
configure.in  docs  include  java  lib  support

Re: How to Compile mod_webapp.so

Posted by Jhair Tocancipa Triana <jh...@icon-scm.com>.
Hi,

    -> but do not know how to compile the module. In README.txt in
    -> webapp subdirectory it was said to do
    ->   ./configure -- with-apxs make
    -> but there is no ./configure there.

Is an autogen.sh there?

--