Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ravi Kulkarni <rk...@applabs.net> on 2003/12/15 11:45:22 UTC

session attribute - Locale - changed

Hello,

I have strange problem. I am catching function errors thrown by Application
layer in my actions and farwarding it to error.jsp to display customized
message. But in my error.jsp
session.getAttribute("org.apache.struts.action.LOCALE") is returning me
default browsers locale. But actually I have changed this variable in my
logon action to the users specific locale(eg.Germany in my case).

Did anyone came across this problem? I am unable to understand how does the
session attribute for Struts locale changed?

TIA,

Kulkarni.