Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by ilgrosso <il...@apache.org> on 2013/12/02 10:21:39 UTC

Re: [3.0.0-milestone1] Reading primitive values via Proxy-based clients

Sergey Beryozkin wrote
> [...]
> I guess we will need few weeks at least to get milestone1 stressed
> before targeting the milestone2 release.
> Updating to Integer should be a backward compatible change in Syncope,
> though I still have to check a WADL issue
>
> Thanks, Sergey

Hi Sergey,
how long should it take for this fix to reach the Maven repo as
3.0.0-SNAPSHOT artifacts?

I've just checked again and latest snapshots were built on Nov 23rd, e.g. 4
days before this fix.

TIA
Regards.

Re: [3.0.0-milestone1] Reading primitive values via Proxy-based clients

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <ch...@gmail.com>.
2013/12/2 Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>

> Hi Francesco
> On 02/12/13 09:21, ilgrosso wrote:
>
>> Sergey Beryozkin wrote
>>
>>> [...]
>>> I guess we will need few weeks at least to get milestone1 stressed
>>> before targeting the milestone2 release.
>>> Updating to Integer should be a backward compatible change in Syncope,
>>> though I still have to check a WADL issue
>>>
>>> Thanks, Sergey
>>>

>> Hi Sergey,
>> how long should it take for this fix to reach the Maven repo as
>> 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT artifacts?
>>
>> I've just checked again and latest snapshots were built on Nov 23rd, e.g.
>> 4
>> days before this fix.
>>
>>  Not really sure why it has not been deployed yet, I've just started a
> new build at
> https://builds.apache.org/job/CXF-trunk-deploy/

Ah ok: I can see the latest successful build on Nov 23rd, and latest
(yesterday, #1298) failing with error

[ERROR] Internal error: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to call
isArchivingDisabled. Invalid object ID 10 -> [Help 1]

> I can keep pressing 'Build Now' there till we see new snapshots being
> deployed :-)

Wondering if new builds will ever succeed, then... :-/

Regards.
--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

"Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy
is about telescopes." (E. W. Dijkstra)

Re: [3.0.0-milestone1] Reading primitive values via Proxy-based clients

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Francesco,
> On 02/12/2013 12:20, ilgrosso wrote:
>> Sergey Beryozkin wrote
>>> Hi Francesco

>>> Not really sure why it has not been deployed yet, I've just started a
>>> new build at
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/CXF-trunk-deploy/
>>>
>>> I can keep pressing 'Build Now' there till we see new snapshots being
>>> deployed :-)
>> Ah ok: I can see the latest successful build on Nov 23rd, and latest
>> (yesterday, #1298) failing with error
>>
>> [ERROR] Internal error: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to call
>> isArchivingDisabled. Invalid object ID 10 -> [Help 1]
>>
>> Wondering if new builds will ever succeed, then... :-/
>
> Just succeeded: updated 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT artifacts are available.
Thanks, the deploy nearly made it yesterday, so I could not confirm
earlier, good you've see it working now,
> Any idea about timeline for milestone2?

Early/mid January, we need to tune milestone1 for few weeks,

Thanks, Sergey

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 02/12/2013 12:20, ilgrosso wrote:
> Sergey Beryozkin wrote
>> Hi Francesco
>> On 02/12/13 09:21, ilgrosso wrote:
>>> Sergey Beryozkin wrote

>>> Hi Sergey,
>>> how long should it take for this fix to reach the Maven repo as
>>> 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT artifacts?
>>>
>>> I've just checked again and latest snapshots were built on Nov 23rd, e.g.
>>> 4
>>> days before this fix.
>>>
>> Not really sure why it has not been deployed yet, I've just started a
>> new build at
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/CXF-trunk-deploy/
>>
>> I can keep pressing 'Build Now' there till we see new snapshots being
>> deployed :-)
> Ah ok: I can see the latest successful build on Nov 23rd, and latest
> (yesterday, #1298) failing with error
>
> [ERROR] Internal error: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to call
> isArchivingDisabled. Invalid object ID 10 -> [Help 1]
>
> Wondering if new builds will ever succeed, then... :-/

Just succeeded: updated 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT artifacts are available.
Any idea about timeline for milestone2?

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: [3.0.0-milestone1] Reading primitive values via Proxy-based clients

Posted by ilgrosso <il...@apache.org>.
Sergey Beryozkin wrote

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Francesco