Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2023/02/28 18:33:33 UTC

Re: Existence of a "Minimal Distribution" is documented, but its location is not.

Hi,

It's "documented" in https://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/ (at least
the maven coordinates).

However, I agree with you, we can give "room" to minimal distribution
on the download page, especially we plan to add a new "integration"
distribution.
Please, can you create a Jira, I will fix that.

Regards
JB