Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by naveen gs <na...@yahoo.com> on 2005/12/05 12:43:49 UTC

jdbc query (ASAP)

 Hi All,
                     In the database of my web applicaton i have around 50 users i want to use jbbc request two retrieve all the 50 users

  The test plan looks like this

  Test Plan
       Jdbc Users(Thread Group)
            jdbc request ( From sampler)
                              jdbc url:     jdbc:mysql:/localhost:3306/databasename
                               jdbc driver:       org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver

  i have entered passwd and username with # of connections in pool -50
                                                              max Usage for each connection-50

  with sql query    SELECT * FROM USERS;

  i have used two listeners to view the results

  1. Graph Results
  2. View results tree

  if i run this testplan, in  View results tree i am getting requests in red color i.e the test plan has failed,

  so i want know how to retrieve this data and if it is retrieved where can i see all the 50  users data's

  if anyone have worked on itpls reply me ASAP

  Thanks in advance

  Naveen GS

 Yahoo! Personals

Re: jdbc query (ASAP)

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
did you put the mysql driver in the /lib directory? look in bin/jmeter.log
and see what errors are in there. most likely it couldn't find the driver.

peter