Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Werner Dittmann <We...@t-online.de> on 2004/02/24 14:09:59 UTC

First coding activities for WSS4J at its new home

Hi all,

hopefully this is the correct mail list for WSS4J :-).

I just set up my new workspace from WSS4J's new home, works perfect.

During the last checkin I added the missing build.xml and a build property
file. After
that compile and test runs are ok.

While implementing and testing a new feature (Subject Key Identifier, SKI) I
have a small
show stopper for this feature -- the certificate that Dims generated ages
ago does not contain
SKI data and I have no glue how to create a certificate that contains this
type of extension
data. However, on the good side: this forced me to implement a nice error
handling for
missing SKI data :-).

So, is somebody out there who knows how to generate a X.509 V3 certificate
with SKI
extension data?

Help is appreciated.

Regards,