Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Erik Rydgren <er...@mandarinen.se> on 2001/04/18 16:56:15 UTC

RE: Deallocating memory allocated by XMLString::transcode on Win32 platform

You are mixing runtimes. Read the FAQ.

/ Erik Rydgren

Posted by Ken Goldman <kg...@watson.ibm.com>.
This has to be the most frequently asked question I've ever seen on a
mailing list.

Would anyone consider putting the advice about the runtimes in the
documentation for the transcode method itself.  I know this isn't
usually done, but if the purpose of documentation is to help the
developer, why not "break the rule"?

> You are mixing runtimes. Read the FAQ.
>
> / Erik Rydgren

[snipped question about XMLString::transcode()]

--
Ken Goldman   kgold@watson.ibm.com   914-784-7646