Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Guido Medina <gu...@temetra.com> on 2014/02/26 12:15:29 UTC

concurrentlinkedhashmap 1.2 vs 1.4

Hi,

I noticed Solr is using concurrentlinkedhashmap v1.2 which is for Java
5, according to notes at
https://code.google.com/p/concurrentlinkedhashmap/ version 1.4 has
performance improvements compared to v1.2, isn't Solr 4.x designed
against Java 6+? If so, wouldn't it benefit from v1.4?

Regards,

Guido.

Re: concurrentlinkedhashmap 1.2 vs 1.4

Posted by Guido Medina <gu...@temetra.com>.
Done, created under SolrCloud component, couldn't find a more
appropriate like Server - Java or something, hope it has all the info
needed, I could contribute to it sometime next week, waiting for new PC
parts from Amazon to have a proper after work dev environment.

Regards,

Guido.

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guido Medina <gu...@temetra.com>.