Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Sripada naresh <Sr...@mphasis.com> on 2008/04/22 11:30:51 UTC

Let me know the default username and password of Derby

Hi,

This is Naresh. I want to know the Derby database default username and
password. Please let me know it.

Thanks & regards,
-Naresh S.

Re: Let me know the default username and password of Derby

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Sripada naresh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is Naresh. I want to know the Derby database default username and
> password. Please let me know it.
>
> Thanks & regards,
> -Naresh S.

Hi Naresh,

By default, Derby runs without user authentication. This means that
there is no default username and password. Derby authentication is
described in the "Derby Security" section of the Derby Developer's
Guide: http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.3/devguide/ If you are having
difficulty connecting to your Derby database, please let us know more
about the problem you are seeing.

Hope this helps,
-Rick