Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/29 23:10:52 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1208060 - in /jackrabbit/trunk: jackrabbit-core/pom.xml jackrabbit-parent/pom.xml

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 9:55 PM,  <re...@apache.org> wrote:
> revert change 1205866 which might be the cause for the failing
> spi2jcr query tests

Thanks, I'll look deeper into this tomorrow.

I made the change in revision 1205866 in an effort to work around the
ACL import test failure before cutting the 2.3.4 candidate, but as
discussed since then that change didn't even solve the issue entirely.
Thus its best for now to have the change reverted.

Anyway, our test suite shouldn't really depend on the ordering of
tests. Or if it does, then such ordering should be explicitly
declared. I'll see if I can track down the causes of such ordering
issues.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: svn commit: r1208060 - in /jackrabbit/trunk: jackrabbit-core/pom.xml jackrabbit-parent/pom.xml

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
On 2011-11-29 23:10, Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 9:55 PM,<re...@apache.org>  wrote:
>> revert change 1205866 which might be the cause for the failing
>> spi2jcr query tests
>
> Thanks, I'll look deeper into this tomorrow.
>
> I made the change in revision 1205866 in an effort to work around the
> ACL import test failure before cutting the 2.3.4 candidate, but as
> discussed since then that change didn't even solve the issue entirely.
> Thus its best for now to have the change reverted.
>
> Anyway, our test suite shouldn't really depend on the ordering of
> tests. Or if it does, then such ordering should be explicitly
> declared. I'll see if I can track down the causes of such ordering
> issues.

Agreed. Now that we have a hint about what's going on, we should be able
to fix it.

Best regards, Julian