Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by "Manas Padegaonkar -T (mpadegao - ARICENT TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS LIMITED at Cisco)" <mp...@cisco.com> on 2014/11/10 11:39:02 UTC

Stratos Spinning Multiple Instances of the Already Active Cartridge

Hi,

I am using a vCloud-Director as an Iaas where stratos is  able to successfully subscribe to 12 Cartridge VMs which are coming Active.
After a while stratos tried to spin multiple instances of these already Active cartridges even after there is no load running through them.
Attaching wsocarbon.log herewith for debug.

Regards
Manas

RE: Stratos Spinning Multiple Instances of the Already Active Cartridge

Posted by "Manas Padegaonkar -T (mpadegao - ARICENT TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS LIMITED at Cisco)" <mp...@cisco.com>.
Hi Imesh,

Thanks for pointing out the probable reason which is causing this issue. Will get it addressed & update thereafter.

Regards
Manas

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Hi Manas,

             ^

Posted by Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com>.
Hi Manas,

Which tag/release did you get the packs from?

Thanks.

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 4:09 PM, Manas Padegaonkar -T (mpadegao - ARICENT
TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS LIMITED at Cisco) <mp...@cisco.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>

> I am using a vCloud-Director as an Iaas where stratos is  able to
> successfully subscribe to 12 Cartridge VMs which are coming Active.
>
> After a while stratos tried to spin multiple instances of these already
> Active cartridges even after there is no load running through them.
>
> Attaching wsocarbon.log herewith for debug.
>

> Regards
>
> Manas

Lahiru Sandaruwan
Committer and PMC member, Apache Stratos,
Senior Software Engineer,
WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware

email: lahirus@wso2.com blog: http://lahiruwrites.blogspot.com/