Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@schof.com> on 2004/09/28 17:50:10 UTC

NAG - Please commit my patches before subversion switch

As per Craig's suggestion, I will nag the committers to apply the
patches I have submitted to Bug #31230.  These patches fix 2 of 3
classes that were using deprecated code.

The bug needs to remain open, however,  because there is still one more
class that needs to be fixed.

Thanks,
sean

http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/showattachment.cgi?attach_id=12838
http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/showattachment.cgi?attach_id=12839

Re: NAG - Please commit my patches before subversion switch

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@schof.com>.
Martin,

All three patches for Bug #31230 are now available.  Please commit when
you get a chance.

Regards,

http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/showattachment.cgi?attach_id=12888

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.