Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Laszlo Gaal <la...@cloudera.com> on 2020/02/04 22:54:57 UTC

Re: Impala public Jenkins unplanned outage -- it's over

The service has been restored, jenkins.impala.io is back up and running,
servicing builds.
I would still advise caution: I may have missed details, which could still
reflect state
from last November. If you see anything like that, please let me know, and
(given
sufficient permissions) feel free to go ahead and fix it.

Thank you,

  - LaszloG

Re: Impala public Jenkins unplanned outage -- it's over

Posted by Quanlong Huang <hu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for dealing with such a complex incident so quickly! It's so late in
your timezone now. Have a good rest, Laszlo!

Best regards,
Quanlong

Posted by Vihang Karajgaonkar <vi...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Fang-Yu Rao <fa...@cloudera.com>.