Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Wssef <y....@gmail.com> on 2007/03/19 12:16:47 UTC

Need the whole Servicemix repositroy built from source package

Can any one help me !

Because of maven shared repository problem (can not reach files from
internet ),I'm looking for the whole Servicemix repositroy built from source
package,

can any one send me the whole Servicemix repository ?

thanks in advance,

Re: Need the whole Servicemix repositroy built from source package

Posted by Wssef <y....@gmail.com>.
thanks for you help :)

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/