Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by David DeMizio <dd...@ncf.edu> on 2014/08/20 16:39:26 UTC

Client for Chromebook to linux image

Hello,

We have noticed a lot of kids with chrome books coming in , is anyone aware
of any program I can install on the chrome book that would allow them to
connect to a Linux Virtual image. Thank you

Re: Client for Chromebook to linux image

Posted by David DeMizio <dd...@ncf.edu>.
Thanks Josh,

I'm using a custom theme that contains classes depending on which OS, it
detects , therefore, it may display different connection options. For
instance, for RDP if it detects Windows client it just displays the
download rdp file, if it detects MAC, it displays information on
downloading CORD, so I just  need to find out where it's doing that and why
it's detecting Chrome book as Linux. Thanks

David DeMizio
*Academic Systems Coordinator*
Office of Information Technology
New College of Florida
Phone: 941-487-4222 | Fax: 941-487-4356
www.ncf.edu

Posted by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu>.

my GPG/PGP key can be found at pgp.mit.edu

Re: Client for Chromebook to linux image

Posted by David DeMizio <dd...@ncf.edu>.

Posted by David DeMizio <dd...@ncf.edu>.
Thanks Aaron,

Posted by Aaron Peeler <aa...@ncsu.edu>.