Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/30 18:04:38 UTC

Welcome to Apache Chemistry!

Hi,

Welcome to the Apache Chemistry project! The mailing lists are now up
and running and we have a Subversion directory and a Jira project.

Dominique, Paolo and David have already commit access to Chemistry,
and Florent's accout has been request. Other initial committers will
get their accounts as soon as I get their account name preferences and
(in a few cases) CLAs.

We have the following three mailing lists:

   * chemistry-dev@incubator.apache.org
   * chemistry-commits@incubator.apache.org
   * chemistry-private@incubator.apache.org

I've taken the liberty to seed the lists with all the initial
committers and mentors from the Chemistry proposal:

    * fg@nuxeo.com
    * bstefanescu@nuxeo.com
    * slacoin@nuxeo.com
    * stan@nuxeo.com
    * columbro@gmail.com
    * uncled@apache.org
    * paolo@apache.org
    * dpfister@apache.org
    * sf@nuxeo.com
    * jukka.zitting@gmail.com
    * fmeschbe@gmail.com
    * g.rabellino@sourcesense.com

You can use the standard ezmlm -subscribe and -unsubscribe addresses
to modify your subscriptions if you like.

BR,

Jukka Zitting