Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/11 15:37:55 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache.NMS API 1.2.0

Hello

This is a call for a vote on the release of the Apache.NMS API v1.2.0.
This package contains the API for the various Apache.NMS client along
with utility classes and unit test cases against the abstract NMS API.

This version of the API will be the basis for the next set of NMS client
releases including Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ and Apache.NMS.Stomp.

Changes in this version include

* Addition of ConnectionMeteData to the Connection API
* Addition of QueueBrowser to the Session API
* Addition of an Individual Acknowledge Mode.
* New IStreamMessage interface
* New IRedeliveryPolicy interface
* Expanded IByteMessage interface to read/write primitive types.
* Many new Unit Tests added to the Test Suite.

The binary and source bundles for the release candidate can be found
here:
<http://people.apache.org/~tabish/nms-1.2.0/>

The Wiki Page for this release is here:
<http://activemq.apache.org/nms/activemq-net-120-release.html>

Please cast your votes:

[ ] +1 Release the source as Apache ActiveMQ-CPP 3.1.0

Here's my +1

Regards,
Tim

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache.NMS API 1.2.0

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
+1

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 9:37 AM, Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> This is a call for a vote on the release of the Apache.NMS API v1.2.0.
> This package contains the API for the various Apache.NMS client along
> with utility classes and unit test cases against the abstract NMS API.
>
> This version of the API will be the basis for the next set of NMS client
> releases including Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ and Apache.NMS.Stomp.
>
> Changes in this version include
>
> * Addition of ConnectionMeteData to the Connection API
> * Addition of QueueBrowser to the Session API
> * Addition of an Individual Acknowledge Mode.
> * New IStreamMessage interface
> * New IRedeliveryPolicy interface
> * Expanded IByteMessage interface to read/write primitive types.
> * Many new Unit Tests added to the Test Suite.
>
> The binary and source bundles for the release candidate can be found
> here:
> <http://people.apache.org/~tabish/nms-1.2.0/>
>
> The Wiki Page for this release is here:
> <http://activemq.apache.org/nms/activemq-net-120-release.html>
>
> Please cast your votes:
>
> [ ] +1 Release the source as Apache ActiveMQ-CPP 3.1.0
>
> Here's my +1
>
> Regards,
> Tim

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Open Source SOA
http://fusesource.com/

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache.NMS API 1.2.0

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache.NMS API 1.2.0

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com/

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache.NMS API 1.2.0

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.
+1

I added the list of changes in the announcement e-mail to the "New and
Noteworthy" section of the Wiki page.

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
+1

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1
On 11 Jan 2010, at 14:37, Timothy Bish wrote:

> Hello
>
> This is a call for a vote on the release of the Apache.NMS API v1.2.0.
> This package contains the API for the various Apache.NMS client along
> with utility classes and unit test cases against the abstract NMS API.
>
> This version of the API will be the basis for the next set of NMS
> client
> releases including Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ and Apache.NMS.Stomp.
>
> Changes in this version include
>
> * Addition of ConnectionMeteData to the Connection API
> * Addition of QueueBrowser to the Session API
> * Addition of an Individual Acknowledge Mode.
> * New IStreamMessage interface
> * New IRedeliveryPolicy interface
> * Expanded IByteMessage interface to read/write primitive types.
> * Many new Unit Tests added to the Test Suite.
>
> The binary and source bundles for the release candidate can be found
> here:
> <http://people.apache.org/~tabish/nms-1.2.0/>
>
> The Wiki Page for this release is here:
> <http://activemq.apache.org/nms/activemq-net-120-release.html>
>
> Please cast your votes:
>
> [ ] +1 Release the source as Apache ActiveMQ-CPP 3.1.0
>
> Here's my +1
>
> Regards,
> Tim

Rob Davies