Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Info Dept <in...@adelphia.net> on 2006/12/08 16:47:59 UTC

lnformation Department Center.

Computer Balloting Centre.
Rodendo Filipina 65,Madrid.

Info Notification,

We are delighted to inform you of your prize release on the 5th December 2006 from the Euro International Lottery programme. Which is fully based on an electronic selection of winners using their e-mail addresses, your name was attached to the following winning informations below.

Batch No:LF/53/849/HU
Ticket No:UW/83/02/ED
Lucky No: 52/658/95/AS
Ref No: RJT/7438/LR
Serial No: TM/YR38J/DA

Which consequently won the lottery in the second category. You hereby have been approved  for a lump sum pay out of US $987:000:00 (Nine Hundred And Eighty Seven Thousand United State Dollars Only).

All participants were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually.This Lottery was promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate of some multinational companies to promote the use of internet around the world.

TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE Simply contact,

MR ROLLAND BEN.
PREMIUM AGENCIES
P.C.28102 MADRID-SPAIN.
E-mail: premiumagencies@aim.com

Please quote your reference, batch and winning numbers which  as well your full name, address and telephone number .

We advice all winners to keep this information confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your prize released to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this programme bynon-participant or unofficial personnel.

Congratulations once again on your winnings!!!

Best Regards.

Ms.Anna Maria Blanco.
Program assitant.