Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by JayaPrakash <jp...@sify.com> on 2009/07/07 23:19:32 UTC

@ElementDependent

Hi,

            Please can anybody help me get out of the
OptimisticLockingException occuring when using a @ElementDependent. Trying
for the past one week, no luck. Is it a bug or should we use some other
annotation with this?

Please help

Regards,
JP

Re: @ElementDependent

Posted by JayaPrakash <jp...@sify.com>.
Rick,

           Thanks for the reply. I figured it out myself.  I put
@ForeignKey(deleteAction=ForeignKeyAction.CASCADE) in the ChildEntity above
the @ManyToOne annotation and it fixed.

I will post the whole code later just to help others.

Thanks,
JP

Re: @ElementDependent

Posted by Rick Curtis <cu...@gmail.com>.