Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/30 20:35:07 UTC

[c1.1] Profile not being used in build?

I have the following profile in my pom.xml:

    <profiles>
        <profile>
            <id>no-doc</id>
            <activation>
                <activeByDefault/>
            </activation>

            <modules>
                *<module>bpel</module>*
                <module>business-services</module>
                <module>common-c2</module>
            </modules>

        </profile>
        <profile>
            <id>documentation</id>

            <modules>
                <module>business-services</module>
                <module>common-c2</module>
            </modules>

        </profile>
    </profiles>

When I run 'mvn -P no-doc clean install -e' I get the bpel being
created/built. but when I run through continuum, I do not:

Build Definition Used POM filename pom.xml  Goals clean install  Arguments
-e  Build Fresh false  Always Build false  Is it default ? true  Schedule
DEFAULT_SCHEDULE  Profile no-doc  Description default maven2 buildDefinition

Mick Knutson

http://www.baselogic.com
http://www.blincmagazine.com
http://www.djmick.com
http://www.myspace.com/mickknutson
http://www.myspace.com/BLiNCMagazine
http://tahoe.baselogic.com
---

Re: [c1.1] Profile not being used in build?

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.
Ok, Thanks for the clarification.

Posted by olivier lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Yes .