Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <el...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/05 18:00:27 UTC

When you run across M2 issues...

Hi,

I'm in a little hurry (flying to UK) and can't change the issues with
the build using M2 now, but I think I know why it keeps failing.

It seems I've been using maven-surefire-plugin that I built from its
sources so although you use the latest daily build of Maven2, you
might not be lucky enough to run the build using M2 (because of the
old version of the plugin). I'll be looking into it as I don't want
people to build M2 plugins on their own just to build Geronimo. I read
today that M2 developers want to upload the latest plugins to the
repo, but don't know when it's going to happen. Perhaps Brett will
know more when it's planned (or how to fix it temporarily without
having to use the plugin sources). Thanks Anita for having reported
it!

Sorry for the intermittent troubles. I'm sure you'll forgive me once
you start using the proper maven-surefire-plugin plugin ;) It's the
first time I can say that there's not much to do in order to
transition to M2. Gotta run...

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski