Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Marian D Marinov <ha...@hydra.azilian.net> on 2005/01/19 11:13:36 UTC

[users@httpd] Traffic shaping

Hello,
Is it possible in some way to slowdown only the requests to large files (more
then 700-800Kbyte).

Regards
	M.Marinov
--
\__________________

Re: [users@httpd] Traffic shaping

Posted by Marian D Marinov <ha...@hydra.azilian.net>.
OOO thanks verry much... I'll make the changes till friday and start the
tests .

Thanks again.
На сряда 19 януари 2005 03:35 п.о. Ivan Barrera A. написа:

Re: [users@httpd] Traffic shaping

Posted by "Ivan Barrera A." <Br...@Ivn.cl>.

Posted by Marian D Marinov <ha...@hydra.azilian.net>.
I currently use bw_mod...