Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Will Holcomb <wi...@himinbi.org> on 2001/03/19 01:38:21 UTC

attribute and archive questions

Actually I was going to ask a question about the beta 2 not working if
there are no height and width attributes, but I got the cvs version and it
is not a problem there so I guess someone noticed and fixed it already. =)

The second part is still an issue though; when I was checking on this I
went to the mail archives pointed to by
http://xml.apache.org/batik/index.html, http://archive.covalent.net/, but
there aren't any references to batik on that page. Are there mail archives
up somewhere?

Will

Re: attribute and archive questions

Posted by Stephane Hillion <St...@sophia.inria.fr>.