Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by David Ojeda <do...@integra.la> on 2008/12/27 21:39:30 UTC

Modal Window height

Hello all,

I am using a modal window with a panel inside. I would like the modal window
to have the same height of my panel, so I was wondering if anyone has been
able to do this. Apparently, I can only set the height to specific
int-values, rather than "auto".
I am using wicket and wicket-extensions 1.3.5

Best regards,
David

Re: Modal Window height

Posted by David Ojeda <do...@integra.la>.