Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by chenjian <ch...@uvic.ca> on 2004/09/09 19:31:33 UTC

error using VelocityEngine multiple instances (continued)

Hi,

Continuing my last email, my actual web application has a high memory usage
after running velocity engine for the template which referencs large objects.

The hprof I got contains the following:

3  8.12% 31.97%  4800120 120003 4932960 123324  4091
org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.Token

So, there are 123324 Token objects allocated and there are 120003 Token
objects still alive.

Could anyone give me some guidance as to how this happened and how I could
make the velocity Tokens garbaged collected?

Thanks,

Jian