Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Jeremiah Anderson <Je...@choicehotels.com> on 2015/01/12 19:24:21 UTC

Cassandra - Meetup Group - Monday 1/26 - Choice Hotels - Phoenix, Arizona

Hi All!

We are hosting a Cassandra Meetup Group at our office in Phoenix, AZ on Monday (1/26). If anyone is in the Phoenix area and would like to attend please let me know or RSVP through the Cassandra Meetup page<http://www.meetup.com/Phoenix-Cassandra-User-Group/events/219687372/>.

Here is the abstract and agenda:

This talk will focus on understanding the read path, the write path, Merkle trees, bloom filters, compaction, repair, single threaded and multi-threaded operations, data placement and partition aware drivers, monitoring Cassandra and demos.

6:30 - food + network

7:00 - presentation

8:00 - Q&A

Thanks!

CLICK HERE<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMFBd8eQee8&feature=youtu.be> to see what it's like to work for Choice Hotels!

Jeremiah Anderson | Sr. Recruiter
Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH) | www.choicehotels.com<http://www.choicehotels.com/>
6811 E Mayo Blvd, Ste 100, Phoenix, AZ 85054
*: 602.494.6648 | *: jeremiah_anderson@choicehotels.com<ma...@choicehotels.com>
[cid:image001.jpg@01D02E5A.4FBCC510]